Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. I woke up 2day and everything was super bright so I said great, I slept til lunch time since it was soooo freaking bright out. But when I looked @ the clock it only read 830am. What!!!

Everything is 10x brighter for me and I don't know why!?!
Sunglasses don't help cuz it is sooo gosh bright out.
Does anybody else have this problem? I need help.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Chicks4me said:
Okay. I woke up 2day and everything was super bright so I said great, I slept til lunch time since it was soooo freaking bright out. But when I looked @ the clock it only read 830am. What!!!

Chicken fever......

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts

Sounds like the beginning of a migraine. I have silent migraines, that is, migraines with little pain, but I have ALL the other symptoms, including sensitivity to light.:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
It could be your eyes are dilated and so letting in too much light. Have your eyes checked. Most diseases have an occular component to them. Or it could be a pharmacological effect of drug, food, mold, poison. This is a warning sign. Do something.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't have any chickens or chicks. Nor a boyfriend.. I am not kissing anybody (or anything)... although I have been kising my baby.... a 5 year old chihuahua. but the condition started b4 we adopted her.

Fyi, I do have ptsd, but not sure if that affects eyesight.

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Just an FYI if you still think that you don't need to go to the doctor... if it is "just" migraines, migraines aren't headaches. They are brain events, described as similar to a seizure in the brain, with no explanation as to why anyone may get them or not. The treatment for migraines is antiseizure medication. Just to be able to see!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
First time I have heard of migraines being described this way fuzzie. Makes sense though. Those things are insanely miserable. I've been getting them since I was around 8 yrs. old. Never did out grow them either like the rest of my cousins did. =/ Grandma got them until her mid 40's. Great! I only have .... many years to go yet! =P I know for me, stress gets me going on them, along with too much chocolate & aged cheeses.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Just an FYI if you still think that you don't need to go to the doctor... if it is "just" migraines, migraines aren't headaches. They are brain events, described as similar to a seizure in the brain, with no explanation as to why anyone may get them or not. The treatment for migraines is antiseizure medication. Just to be able to see!! :eek:
I have them from time to time and they are an event. I take prescribed med that knocks me out till it ends. I don't like taking it, but it's better than being awake for that nightmare!

·
Banned
58 Posts
I am not really in pain in the head head. My eyes hurt and feel dry and eye drops don't work. I don't selep n e more withou sleep aids and even that my mind is blank. Its like I don't know how it feels 2 be tired or hungry or thirsty. Or how it feels to live.... ifthat makes sense. I just feel like I don't know how I got this far in life. Its lke I am stiff all the time, and dontknow anything any more.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts