Chicken Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my favorite pics of me ever. I had just come home from Colorado after being hospitalized for almost two weeks for very serious issues. I had brought in two of our silkies for stress issues and decided that instead of looking at them all afternoon from the couch in their temporary pens, that they could just take a rest with me. My hubby caught me in the act..... Yes I love our silkies and also all our poultry as well. So now you know something I should not have let you know. I take naps with our birdies!..... Hope my sharing is safe here!!!!

·
Not so Junior-Junior Member
120 Posts
Your secret is safe with us! We would never tell :cool:

And Apyl I love your little pecking hen in your signature-I'm jealous!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your secret is safe with us! We would never tell :cool:

And Apyl I love your little pecking hen in your signature-I'm jealous!!
Yes do tell.... about that moving chicken....So cute. !!!!!

·
Not so Junior-Junior Member
120 Posts
I think it's because she's a moderator...she knows things. Or at the very least she knows people that know things :D

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
lol Just find yourself a moving avatar on google, then right click on it and click on "properties" higlight and copy the web location. Then go here and go to where you change your signature. On the bottom section where is asks you for a web address or to upload, paste the web address you just copied into the web adress section. Make sure you delete the Http:// in that box first. Then click the little box that says to add it to signature. Ta Da your done :) If you have issues you can PM me and I can see if I can help you out :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll see if my 5 year old neighbor that drives his dad's truck back and forth for miles with a stick shift can how me.....LOL.... I once built a website with a flowing cascade waterfall and embedded music but I had a lot of spare time then......and I used all these crazy codes for everything there, which I understand are now antiquated. But I do love a good challenge. The researchers like us to do crossword puzzles...Learning new technical things should surely count as well! Have a great joy filled day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts