Chicken Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else seeing this??

Font Screenshot Communication Device Electronic device Multimedia

I'm seeing it when I try to read a post, not all of them, just seems random. Mods: have any reason, solution, or suggestion??

Attachments

·
Banned
984 Posts
With the glitch in the software, this will usually pop up on the multiple paged threads. I'll see if other members from other sites have a solution for this.

·
Banned
984 Posts
Many folks are having success by exiting the app for 10-15 minutes, then re-entering the site. Others have had success by deleting the app completely, then reinstalling the app once again. I do know it is affecting many members from multiple family owned sites, and is a glitch in the system.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Me 3. :D I'm too cheap to get one of the fancy phones. Have the plain ole no contract does the basics Verizon phone. Not that I wouldn't love one of the nice new phones ...

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Yes. I've been getting it a lot. Especially on the word assoc thread. I keep sending the report and they keep fixing it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
If I log out and exit the app for a bit ... Then log back in everything seems to be ok ... I'm on iPhone 3GS ... Sometime the app will shut down if I'm looking at the coop pictures and there are a lot of pictures in a thread ...

·
Banned
984 Posts
Let me try adding to the original thread and giving it a kick start. Also, please keep in mind that the bosses here are currently working out the bugs on a completely new mobile app which I'm sure will be introduced in here shortly.

·
Registered
113 Posts
havasu said:
Let me try adding to the original thread and giving it a kick start. Also, please keep in mind that the bosses here are currently working out the bugs on a completely new mobile app which I'm sure will be introduced in here shortly.
Thanks! I was able to post again.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
This is eating up most of our time right now which has left us unable to work on the current app. I do contact the developer when there are issues, but I rarely hear back.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey guys ... I have not been around here to long but I have had trouble with this issue ... In truth it is not a big deal. If I can't see, post, or reply at the exact moment I want to it's no big deal. This forum/app is a very good tool ... Little glitches in technology are to be expected and in all truthfulness ... We can live with it, it's not the end of the world.

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
I agree. I find this format so much more functional than FB or email. I want to respond with photos and include other people and I can't do that anywhere but here. FB is just not that interesting anymore. This structure is much better.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts