Energyvet!!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Mamachickof14, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Mamachickof14

Mamachickof14 New Member

When did you get your 4 new littleones? If you posted I must have over looked it?? Congrads! Jen:)

2. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

I got them yesterday! I'm really very happy with them, but I know my living accommodations are sorely lacking. Here they are...

Attached Files:

3. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Beautiful! I didn't know you had gotten 3 more. Congratulations chicken mom! :D I'm so happy for you!!! Have we figured out any names yet?

4. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

So I have Valerie. ( She told me that was her name):

Attached Files:

5. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

She's part of the pair of Buff Rocks. She looks like the color of Butter.

Attached Files:

6. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Then there's the Red Comet (sex linked) and her name is Honey:

Attached Files:

7. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

And here's my new Roo who is also light buff color. His name is Napoleon. My son just named him like 5 minutes ago.

Attached Files:

8. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

They sure are pretty! Very nice and healthy looking. Love Valerie! My newbie I got earlier this month decided she liked Josie the best of all the names we tried. Figured the friend I got her from is Joe, and her name means God will increase. Well I thought that sure covers it all. Certainly got my flock "added" to. ;) Finally settled on her name earlier last week. No middle name yet. Still working on that. :p

Congrats again on those precious additions!

9. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Well, while I was typing away you had more pictures post!:D Cute names! Looks like they are settling in fast.

10. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Butter is inside the best box now laying me an egg. Napoleon keeps going in to check on her. Lol

11. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Awww, too cute! What a loving boy!

12. cogburn

cogburn New Member

Gimme sum of ur tots......

13. cogburn

cogburn New Member

All you need now is a Biscuit... W butter and honey.. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Congrats lady !! You chicken mama you !! Lol

14. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Yes Cog. That's exactly where it comes from. My son does a hysterical Napoleon Dynamite impression. Since he couldn't build the coop, I let him name the Roo. I think little Butter might be going broody on me already. Not sure what's up with her yet. Lol.

15. rob

rob New Member

great looking birds ya got there energyvet. :)

16. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Thanks Rob. It my starting place. And I already love them all. My friend Barbara came over today and watched chicken TV and drank tea. It was lovely.

17. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

They're so peaceful aren't they. I'd be so lost without my girls. Even the 2 newbie's I got this month. They too already wormed their way into the ole heart. The girls bring a comfort & quiet to my life that has been missing forever.

18. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Chicken TV has no commercials or shouting nasty people. Chickens just accept what you give them. They're happy with grass, a piece of apple, they take care of each other, they work cooperatively. Chickens are what used to be good about people.

19. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

20. kaufranc

kaufranc Junior Member

I agree ! After a long day at work , there is nothing better then to go up to the coop and see the flock of chickens so happy to see you! They love you even more if you bring them up some tasty tidbits for them! The Coop is my quiet space, thou most of the time it is far from being quiet!