Chicken Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear the east cost is preparing for more bad weather. Just keeping all of you in my thoughts. Baton down the hatches and stay warm and safe! This, coming from Alaska where we don't even have a foot of snow on the ground....

·
174 Posts
Thanks for the nice messages. It just started snowing, then it will rain and then the big snow and heavy winds will come later today. Schools have been cancelled. We are expected to get around a foot here (not bad like Boston on upward) Should be fun! ha! Just tried to cover the chicken run with some boards but I suspect there is going to be some shoveling in my near future. Stay safe everyone!

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
We are just getting a freezing rain and maybe some snow here in the lower half of western Pa. All this talk of storms makes me want to go out and buy milk..................

·
Registered
285 Posts
Its 8:30PM here in central (southern) New York...looking out the back door its still snowing. Looks like maybe 6 inches so far! It seems to be a really wet snow...lots of shoveling tomorrow! Better get a good nights sleep! Stay safe everyone...Jen:)

·
46 Posts
We are west of Boston. We have more than 24
Inches and it is still snowing and blowing hard. Girls are in the roost for now with food and water. Lots of squawking but better off little do they know.
No cars allowed on roads since yesterday at 4 pm. We are lucky to have power.

image-401485728.jpg

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts