Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy y’all!

I’ve got some Indian Runners and Indian Runner Ancona mixes for sale, because I have way to many at this time. They are all pretty friendly, and will come up for food with the rest of my flock. These were hatched April-June and should start to lay soon!

Males $15, Females $20, and Pairs $30. Willing to make a deal if you buy more.

If you have any questions or want pictures please PM me. Thank you!

·
Registered
Floof queen
581 Posts
Howdy y’all!

I’ve got some Indian Runners and Indian Runner Ancona mixes for sale, because I have way to many at this time. They are all pretty friendly, and will come up for food with the rest of my flock. These were hatched April-June and should start to lay soon!

Males $15, Females $20, and Pairs $30. Willing to make a deal if you buy more.

If you have any questions or want pictures please PM me. Thank you!
could I see a picture of the ones you have? I am interested in a pair.

·
Registered
Floof queen
581 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful! I love the black and white one and the brown... I will have to think over all the different sellers and birds and will contact you later if I am interested. Where do you live? If it is far away, do you ship? Thank you! :)
Ok!! I’m in Arkansas. I’m not sure about shipping exactly, but I can look into it.

·
Registered
Chick Lover
2,249 Posts
I have asked some people for you that were wanting ducks but no one has responded yet.

·
Registered
Chick Lover
2,249 Posts
Even when I want to sell some puppies I have they will be so interested writing to you and then when you say the price they won't let you know if their still interested or not, it's like their too embarrassed to say it's out of their price range.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Even when I want to sell some puppies I have they will be so interested writing to you and then when you say the price they won't let you know if their still interested or not, it's like their too embarrassed to say it's out of their price range.
Yeah. It drives me crazy!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts