Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Chicken Forum gang, I'm looking for a nice line of old fashioned Dom's to add to my little chicken operation! Not interested in ANYTHING from a hatchery but if you know someone with some experience breeding them please let me know. THANKS!

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
I know I love mine, They are a great all around bird. ;)

Good luck in your search.

·
174 Posts
My friend in South Carolina raises them. He used to be the president of the Dominique Club of America, his Dominique graced the cover of Backyard Poultry in the Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 cover) Do you want me to ask him if you can contact him?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My friend in South Carolina raises them. He used to be the president of the Dominique Club of America, his Dominique graced the cover of Backyard Poultry in the Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 cover) Do you want me to ask him if you can contact him?

Thanks Lissa, if that isn't too much trouble I'd love to get some hatching eggs from your friend in SC!!! :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:) I meant poohbah up there; Mike Stricher in Ohio has some good looking Dominiques.
Thanks Melody....I know of Mike Stichler here in Ohio but found some hatching eggs down south!!!:)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts