Chicken Forum banner

is this the right choice for the company?

• No! DT should stay a dollar!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Its what has to be done

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes I think its good

• shrug

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Chick Lover
2,233 Posts
I think that inflation is happening like in all stores, but not specifically. Hey! I thought you wouldn't be able to get on, welcome back! :)
Nope, I got to hook my phone up to the people who own the house's Wi Fi.
I'm am quite shocked I did also since I'm out in the woods.

·
Registered
474 Posts
"I don't think its right that dollar tree is raising prices," Davenport says. "Will they also have to make price signs?? Unreal.

Inflattion is running at 4% annual from higher shipping costs. Has this happened yet at your stores, @dawg53 @SilkieGirl l @lovely_chooks or @Animals45?
Not yet.
Nope, I got to hook my phone up to the people who own the house's Wi Fi.
I'm am quite shocked I did also since I'm out in the woods.
Yay!

·
Registered
Floof queen
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
update:

most of the 1.25-1.50 items will be marked, and there will be a dedicated area for items 3-5 dollars called dollar tree plus, which has been an area in many dollar trees around the country.

hmmm. Hasn't been one in my store...

·
Registered
Chick Lover
2,233 Posts
update:

most of the 1.25-1.50 items will be marked, and there will be a dedicated area for items 3-5 dollars called dollar tree plus, which has been an area in many dollar trees around the country.

hmmm. Hasn't been one in my store...
Dang why does this all have to happen? Dollar tree was always nice just $1.00 then this drastic change is happening..

·
Registered
Chick Lover
2,233 Posts
I think I'll be going to Walmart and I've got a Dollar tree near the Walmart so most likely I'll end up in there, we'll see.🙄😁

21 - 32 of 32 Posts