Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen some funny ones in the Registry so far;

TajMaCluck
Cluckingham Palace

Have a funny name for yours?

·
Registered
238 Posts
"The No Fly Zone" kinda like a club name ;-) My brother is making me a plaquard for my birthday for the chicken coop. lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was given a mailbox that I use for my coop. I told my husband my coop is a chicken bed and Breakfast. I wrote on the mailbox "ChickenLoveInn B&B". Originally it was ChicDeCoupe. I wrote Vacancy on the red mail flag. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
kellylb said:
I was given a mailbox that I use for my coop. I told my husband my coop is a chicken bed and Breakfast. I wrote on the mailbox "ChickenLoveInn B&B". Originally it was ChicDeCoupe. I wrote Vacancy on the red mail flag. :)
Too cute!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cosmic Egginator

My wife named our coop it was built almost entirely of materials I had laying around the barn the only thing we bought was the siding, it is a chicken tractor but I haven't added the wheels. The reason is we are moving so we don't need the tractor to make beds until we get where we're goin, buying 10 acres to build a straw bale, cob hybrid house and plant a food forest around us.

Attachments

·
Registered
948 Posts
I don't have a name for my coop but I have a stamp for my eggs. I took each of my kids middle names and I stamp it onto the egg cartons. Tres Gemini farm fresh eggs

1 - 20 of 29 Posts