Chicken Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
My lavender Orpington does the same thing. She prefers to sit on my arm though. She is so sweet and chirps a lot when I say her name and talk cutesy with her.
Skin Bird Koala Human Plant

Opal 馃グ

Administrator
Orpingtons are known for their sweet personalities and liking their humans. d'Uccles are the same way.

@Overmountain1 is full of stories about hers are so happy with their human.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It鈥檚 funny because my buff Orpington Pickles screeches and runs away whenever I try to touch her. I find it funny though.
I had a buffy like that but she was mean she would attack you if you tried picking her up. But she was a good mama. Also her name was sonic.

Administrator
It鈥檚 funny because my buff Orpington Pickles screeches and runs away whenever I try to touch her. I find it funny though.
And goes to show that they all don't fit the description. It was true of my Hamburgs. They were supposed to be skittish around humans, the one sister totally didn't fit the bill. Her sister, lunatic all the way when it came to picking her up.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And goes to show that they all don't fit the description. It was true of my Hamburgs. They were supposed to be skittish around humans, the one sister totally didn't fit the bill. Her sister, lunatic all the way when it came to picking her up.
I reminds me of my hen rush. She hates you when you try to pic her up. But when you do she makes the soft happy bucks. And the i love you purring buck. That hen is a crazy girl and i love her for that.

Registered
I have a Barred rock who must have a back rub at least once a day. I have 6 hens that sit in my lap every day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts