Chicken Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
Wow! Your girls are so festive. I have the Bah Humbug varieties. They would figure out how to yank those down and eat them.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I did the same thing this morning...it snowed during the night and everything looked so Christmasy! Had to add a little touch. (of corse husband and kids think I'm losing it!!) LOL

·
Registered
285 Posts
I did the same thing this morning...it snowed during the night and everything looked so Christmasy! Had to add a little touch. (of corse husband and kids think I'm losing it!!) LOL
Sorry...I'm having a hard time how to send pics...maybe this will work! Jen:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
I decorate too for the girls. They have a lit up snowman and a winter snowman flag at the moment outside their door. It was hilarious watching Abbie look that snowman up and down like who are you! Rest will have to wait until a day off and when I'm not sick. Stupid wicked cold my spouse gave me! :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Love your chicken run why shouldnt they have decorations at Christmas It really looks like you live in a beautiful Place Kindest regards Melanie from Blackpool England UK. P.S Hope you have a lovely Christmas :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts