1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
22 days!!!

And I'm counting ... :D

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We had a very short lived ice storm to hit this morning but now were have moved up to 35 and a cold rain.

We have not had much snow this year but that is normal. Some years we get snow, some little to none. (Life in the foot hills :D)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm with Austin! Buttercups everywhere and Bradford trees already blooming!!!! Also killed a small chicken snake yesterday near the barn!

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Above freezing temps and sunshine today. John Denver plays in my head....,
When I think John Denver, I think of Country Roads (Country Roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia)

Mom said they got a nice amount of snow and ice ... at home today.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
So many people with spring weather already, make me kinda jelous lol . It's snowing as we speak. We've already got a foot on the ground that hasnt melted, the ducks kiddie ppols are completely covered, cant even see the rims. It snows here at least twice a week . I'm crossing my fingers that things start melting in the next few weeks, DH needs to getout fishing lol

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
No Spring for me for a long while yet. Mother Nature doesn't seem to know when enough is enough apparently. Snow banks are twice as high now since I took this pic last week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Yes they will be. :D Hubby plowed a big portion of the back yard by their coop again this past weekend. They were loving every minute of running around. Back to heavy, wet, lake effect snow today. How many more days till Spring? Mr. Groundhog said we could have Spring early this year ... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
20 days, 7 hours remain till Spring! :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Here in New York we are waiting so patiently for *SPRING*! My hubby surprised me with 6 tiny, tiny, Plymouth Barred Rock babies! Now thats a sign of Spring! Can't wait to get outside and dig in the dirt! Today............. rain, snow and just darn cold! :mad: Seen some ***** willows coming out! My aunt saw a couple blue birds checking out a bird house! No Robins yet?? Jen

1 - 20 of 128 Posts