Chicken Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, I was out of state and did not get your pm until the 15th. I pm'd you back.

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a white line that can still use a lot of improvement but they have come a long ways from 5 years ago. I'll get some pictures for you.

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Okay here they are, the 2 roosters are full brothers, but hatched 5 months apart. In my opinion they are not excellent show quality stock, but still need a good amount of careful selection and breeding to get to the point of getting show quality fowl. They do have brothers that are excellent show quality fowl. I am planning on showing 1 of them this spring. What I am saying is that they have the genetics to produce show fowl but they're not there yet themselves. I will tell you that this line of fowl will need patience and determination to get them to a regularly showable status. What I mean by that, is that the wheaten colored ones that are around here are excellent show quality fowl and it will take quite a bird to win when you show against the wheatens. The whites are an accepted show color.
I posted two pictures of each bird. Pictures 1 & 2 is a 13 month old cockerel, pictures 3 & 4 is an 8 month old cockerel and picture 5 & 6 is the pullet, she is almost 7 months old.
$50 for the trio of 2 cockerels and 1 pullet or $40 for a pair 1 cockerel and 1 pullet. All prices are plus shipping and box or you may also pick them up.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts