Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$6/dz or 50 cents each for hatching eggs. Our buttons are all mixed colors blue, silver, Brown, pied, Italian all housed together so you get a good mix. Our coturnix are mixed as well. Texas a&m, Italian, traditional brown, and tuxedo. We get great hatch rates lately 100% on buttons about 80% on coturnix.

Attachments

·
34 Posts
I'm looking for about 2 doz button quail eggs. I wish you could ship the birds or meet half way. I just need one possible boy to go with my two possible girls.

I was born and raised in Jacksonville. Still here too. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm looking for about 2 doz button quail eggs. I wish you could ship the birds or meet half way. I just need one possible boy to go with my two possible girls.

I was born and raised in Jacksonville. Still here too. ;)
Well I could collect the two dozen eggs for you and ship, or we could meet in Lake City maybe? I have some chicks available right now.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't ship right now as it's too hot, probably won't be cool enough to ship again until September. Would you like me to let you know ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The pics that are up show the variety pretty well. I have almost all of the colors of coturnix and also of button quail. Which were you interested in?

·
34 Posts
Well I could collect the two dozen eggs for you and ship, or we could meet in Lake City maybe? I have some chicks available right now.
I'll let you know when it starts cooling off. It's been either too hot or too much rain. I've been told not to get anymore pets by my other half. I'll probably have to go the shipping route when I'm ready.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We're headed to Jacksonville this week to the Bent Creek Feed Swap on 103rd Ave. So, if you change your mind let me know and we'll be there on Sunday!

·
Registered
40 Posts
McPhersonFarm said:
$6/dz or 50 cents each for hatching eggs. Our buttons are all mixed colors blue, silver, Brown, pied, Italian all housed together so you get a good mix. Our coturnix are mixed as well. Texas a&m, Italian, traditional brown, and tuxedo. We get great hatch rates lately 100% on buttons about 80% on coturnix.
That pic of the little yellow chick, what kind is that. I have one that just hatched with all my standard browns.

image-1209255436.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would like 3 button quail eggs...Do you ship?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Chicken Forum mobile app

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would love to get blue and silver lol...If you can try to separate them for the chance...

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would like to try and have one more button as a friend for my other button. IF I have all three hatch I'll still have just two pair....don't want too many.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts