Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post a pic of your best chicken, list the following answers:

1. how old
2. what breed
3. what gender
4. why should it win?

and if you win, there is a prize!!!! (It is not a thing you can touch and not money.)

·
Registered
231 Posts
post a pic of your best chicken, list the following answers:

1. how old
2. what breed
3. what gender
4. why should it win?

and if you win, there is a prize!!!! (It is not a thing you can touch and not money.)
Ok this is storm.
1 year and 2 months
Cimmon queen
Hen
Ok storm is really special to me. Even though she has died recently. I know it was my fult she did. Sta was extraordinary. I never had a bird so sweet careing. She was so goffy and she made sad times hurt time bad times everything she made better. Even when my hen penny and fire died she was there for me. I was there for her. I miss her so much. It was all my fult she died. I could have saved her. But i didn't know she was so sick. I miss her so much.

Attachments

·
Registered
Chick Lover
1,739 Posts
Well technically I sold this hen so does it count? But anyways.
1. 9 months,
2. Easter Egger,
3. Pullet
4. I really liked her but my sister owned her and she decided to sell her, she was an awesome pullet!
Bird Phasianidae Chicken Beak Liver

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW: The prize is me following you and the satisfaction of winning. sorry for not clarifying that at the beginning. :giggle:🐔

·
Registered
231 Posts
I can go pretty deep. But i do have something else to say about birds.
Losing a favorite chicken is like a kick form a horse. But you frogive it and heal. And getting a new favorite is like a srtong hug. It pushes a way all the pain from losing the bird. You don't forget and move on. It can be hard but you have to. Stop wallowing in the sorrow of the pass and step forward into the present. Always forgive never forget. And move on and keep the memories of your pass chickens but don't build your self a prison. Just keep moving up the path you have.
- chick named small fri

·
Registered
231 Posts
Losing a favorite chicken is like a kick form a horse. But you frogive it and heal. And getting a new favorite is like a srtong hug. It pushes a way all the pain from losing the bird. You don't forget and move on. It can be hard but you have to. Stop wallowing in the sorrow of the pass and step forward into the present. Always forgive never forget. And move on and keep the memories of your pass chickens but don't build your self a prison. Just keep moving up the path you have.
- chick named small fri
I know this is pretty deep. But this is one of my quotes i made for my self. When i lost all my birds. But i moved on and kept there memories. I love those birds. And seeing them again one day will be one of the best prizes for me.

·
Registered
Chick Lover
1,739 Posts
When does this contest get judged? How about today?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts