Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've reached 4,000 members today!!! Site sure has grown by leaps & bounds since I joined last summer. :)

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Size doesn't matter in ALL things!! I like the small, family atmosphere. 'Course, I am the only one with any sense, and ya'll are the crazy cousins, but a family none the less!! I hope we don't lose that sense of family. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
I remember celebrating 1000. My son and i were just talking about that today and I guessed 1400. Boy was I wrong! Lol

Congratulations Chicken Forum! This is the very best place to be.

·
chicken bum
136 Posts
fuzziebutt said:
Size doesn't matter in ALL things!! I like the small, family atmosphere. 'Course, I am the only one with any sense, and ya'll are the crazy cousins, but a family none the less!! I hope we don't lose that sense of family. :eek:
I too love the tight family atmosphere here too..im still a newbie here but LOVE the forum and the help and info here

·
Registered
320 Posts
I am very excited of the progress we have made over the last year as well as the friendships that have came with it.

I look forward to the next year! Lots of fun things in store.

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Keith said:
I am very excited of the progress we have made over the last year as well as the friendships that have came with it.

I look forward to the next year! Lots of fun things in store.
I agree. Glad to be here from the beginning and still enjoying it.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
lets push for 5000 ! it wont be long, new members are joining daily...but then this forum is the best. ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
It was launched in June of last year, so 9 months ago.

·
178 Posts
I didnt realize Chicken Forum it only 9 months old!
Well done to everyone involved and a huge thank for the awesome stickers you sent me. Looking fabulous on my car :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts