Chicken Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading somebody's thread and it said roll tide. I was going to reply with restore the roar and we are penn state when I decided to start a new thread. What colleges did you guys go to?

·
Registered
10 Posts
IOWA LAKES COMMUNITY COLLEGE south campus, at that time, Emmetsburg, Iowa. Where its gets miserably hot in the summer and cooooollllldddd in the winter. Havnt been back there since finishing in 1984.

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
Indiana University Of Pennsylvania's Academy of Culinary Arts. Say that three times fast...... ;)

...........and another one, back in my former life that I no longer speak of................

·
Registered
839 Posts
University of motherhood. Found out I was pregnant a month after graduation. So, your basic school of hard nox featuring some cooking, maid service, nursing, and lets not forget referee 101. :D

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Kahitna and I share an alma mater, but as far as college football, if you live in an SEC state you are either an Alabama Crimson Tide fan (roll tide), or you have been beaten by the Tide. Unless you are a Texas A&M Fan, which I also have been since I was 14!! Love SEC football!!

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
I received my BS in criminal justice from Kaplan university while raising 3 kids and working 3rd shift. The last thing on my mind was sports. But now I am an Illinois and Wisconsin fan if I had to choose.

·
Banned
825 Posts
Menlo College School of Business Administration.
Arizona State University (School of Business)
AND....effectively.....an M.B.A. from the "School of Hard Knocks" Western Mountain States Division.

Ha-Ha !!!
-ReTIRED-
P.S. and a "FAN" of the Boise State Broncos football ( those of the BLUE-GRASS field ! )
(NOTE: IF Kellen Moore EVER gets an opportunity to get on-the-field in the NFL....he will do WELL....just as Russell Wilson AND Joe Montana have done.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts