Chicken Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
New Chicken Mom
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Kelly and fell in love with some of your posts on my journey into roosters and chickens. New at the whole forum deal too, so have patience with me ") Have a lot of questions, so here we go!!

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
welcome aboard. there are plenty of people here with a vast knowledge of chickens so im sure your questions will be answered.

·
New Chicken Mom
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So, this site is operated by someone in the UK? Is it being accessed by people all over the world? Love your site!!

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
I don't believe it's UK. I think that it's US but since it's available to everyone across the world there is UK, Australia, China participation. It's only been up since June or July of this year.

·
New Chicken Mom
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you everyone for being so helpful and warm. As a clueless chicken lady, I appreciate all the seasoned knowledge!! I did read a book from my library, called Backyard Chickens. It's been a while since I read it and this roo is making me learn new things about chickens.

I do suggest for beginners to read the beginners section top to bottom and then go to the next forum. I missed a few threads and repeated questions that are already answered. And I do not see a book thread unless I missed it ~ The clueless chicken lady

1 - 12 of 12 Posts