Chicken Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went outside and noticed a new looking egg. it was brown-ish gray. I went home, washed it, and realized that it was a nice dark brown color! The wierd part is, when it got dry again the gray stuff came back. I wish I could get pictures up but my mom took my phone 馃槩. Im so happy though!!! I had a feeling she would lay an egg soon just didn't expect it to be today.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats. What breed is ChKania?

Oh oh, doesn't sound good. Mom has the phone. For how long?
I was told she was a dominant copper marans by the guy I bought her from. So a copper marans hen bred with a barred rock roo.

I have "bad grades" so until I fix them. I would've gotten them fixed yesterday but I needed help and the only person that was willing to help was my uncle, who I have a language barrier with :(

Administrator
I had algebra in HS. But was struggling in college. One of the docs I worked with in the hospital came up and worked with me. I don't remember exactly what he said that caused it to click but I started to approach algebra as solving a puzzle to be solved. By doing that I did so much better in class.

That's why I said the right words can help it click with you. And try not to let it get to you. I know I was frustrated and it didn't help me at all in getting it.

In HS in accounting. I was absolutely not getting some accounting thing. Teach even bomped me on the head with a rolled up paper but in a playful way. It was my friend sitting at the next desk that said the right thing that had me understanding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts