Chicken Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
No idea, I'm dealing with this too. I've been told they can be together, then I'm told they need to be on other sides of the property from each other, and I'm told just seperate pens. ugh I have no clue. For now I have 2 poults in my living room.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was told that about the disease so I ask around and most people I ask said they'd never had a problem! I've kept turkeys guineas and chickens all together for 3 years now and still now problem!! I do worm them 1 time a month but that's about it!

·
Registered
184 Posts
JC17 said:
Can't they pass some pretty nasty diseases to each other? Just something I heard...
I have had turkeys, ducks, chickens, pheasants, guinea fowl, and jungle fowl together for 4-5 years now. No problems yet. Not a single disease, few broken toes and spurs but nothing else. Gonna add geese, peafowl, and grouse

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have had turkeys, ducks, chickens, pheasants, guinea fowl, and jungle fowl together for 4-5 years now. No problems yet. Not a single disease, few broken toes and spurs but nothing else. Gonna add geese, peafowl, and grouse
Yay sup I'm okay to in AZ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts