ChickenForum Decal Giveaway!

Discussion in 'General Chicken Discussion' started by ChickenAdmin, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenAdmin

ChickenAdmin Administrator Staff Member

To celebrate the holidays, and just because it's fun, we're holding a decal contest here on ChickenForum!

[​IMG]

To enter post to this thread. We will close it at midnight on December 6th and we will draw 25 winners on the morning of December 7th and post the winners to this thread.

That's it!

To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to ChickenForum, PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Limit one entry per person, one entry per household. Rules, including items and dates are subject to change without notice.No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.

2. Diana

Diana Junior Member

Yay! Contest! I think I am getting me some Silky chicks this week, so it feels like Christmas!

3. gobott

gobott New Member

I have 92 chickens and would love to have a decal! We call our place Seventh Heaven Farm in Inman, SC. Thanks!

4. rjs55555

rjs55555 Junior Member

I want one of these!

5. IronBard

IronBard New Member

It would be really cool to have that decal on my back window next to my NRA decal! :)

6. Vivian

Vivian New Member

Hi, would love to sport one of your decals up here in Canada! I'm a proud chickie mom to 20 girls, that I have raised from 1 day old. Merry Christmas!

7. bettygreaves

bettygreaves New Member

would love one of the chicken forum....decals

8. Jules

Jules Junior Member

9. Josephkirk

Josephkirk New Member

We have 15 RI Reds and they give us 14 eggs a day and they are a ton of fun. M wife says she wants a decal for their door. She has them spoiled rotten. Happy Holidays to all and wish Jesus a happy birthday.

10. Cali_quail

Cali_quail New Member

I'd love one for my car!

11. angelom1224

angelom1224 New Member

Cool..would love to have one too!

12. redbear1961

redbear1961 New Member

Love the decal! Hope I win one!

13. OlyChickenGuy

OlyChickenGuy Bikes With Chickens

I already got two in the give-away, but I seriously haven't seen a better chicken sticker and I've been searching - no kidding - for THREE YEARS for decent-looking chicken stickers! That, and if I won a third, I'd definitely give it to a friend of mine who owns lots of chickens.

14. Karleybellfos

Karleybellfos New Member

I have 28 chickens and I have a hawk that keeps comming to get them ;(.. I would love to have this decal for my car.. I love love love my chickens ;)

15. renee3025

renee3025 New Member

Someone told me that raising chickens is like eating potato chips.....you can't have just one. LOL So true. Love my chickies. Would love a decal too.

16. renee193

renee193 New Member

17. debbie60435

debbie60435 New Member

chicken decal

I love chickens!:)

18. Cluckity-Cluck

Cluckity-Cluck Junior Member

I think one of my ladies posed for this decal. I just KNEW something was up when the rooster was singing... Your 2 sexy for a decal. HaHaHa :)

19. govols28

govols28 New Member

We have 15 hens and eight babies in the brooder. Would love to add this decal to our sticker collection!

20. carolyn28

carolyn28 New Member

MY 4H group and I LOVE the chickenforum and our decal would be proudly displayed at our county Fair where the poultry barn is the most popular barn there!!! Everyone here loves chickens!! Our decal would offer a shameless plug for a fantastic site!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.