New York Chicken Snacks - Fresh Live Mealworms

Discussion in 'Products / Feed / Coops' started by SunshineAcre, Apr 20, 2016.

1. SunshineAcre

SunshineAcre New Member

Sunshine Acre Worm Farm offers fresh live mealworms in three sizes so that you can feed pets of any size - from baby chicks to full size hens and roosters. We also sell in quantities of 50-5000! All of our mealworms are grown on our property using a special blend of bedding and organic vegetables for moisture. Check the labels of what you are giving you chickens now - unless they are fresh likely you will see that they were grown in China! Experience the difference with us! Local, responsible, sustainable fresh mealworm snacks for your pets!

2. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain

Do you sell the really big ones? What are thy called, king worms?

3. SunshineAcre

SunshineAcre New Member

Super/King Worms

We have an R&D project going with them but haven't decided yet if we will launch them as a product. I will post if we do!

4. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain

I buy a lot of those for my peafowl. I like them because they don't need to be refrigerated.

5. SunshineAcre

SunshineAcre New Member

Its true, its a benefit for customers that they don't pupate easily but what a challenge for sellers to get those little worms to pupate! FYI, you can buy smaller mealworms and keep them out for few weeks. The larger ones will pupate much sooner!