Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a stay at home mom who runs a sign business with my husband. Since I've become obsessed with chickens I've designed some car and window decals. I'm also going to be making hand painted signs once the weather warms up! I don't want to spam the board so if anyone is interested I will happily send you a link to my etsy shop! Thanks!

image-2635556120.jpg

Attachments

·
977 Posts
Genfoe, those are cool ! I am a sucker for anything with chickens or roosters on it! Would love to check out your site!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We can do shirts too! Plus if there is anything specific you want I can do that too! We've made some amazing hand painted barn signs for local farmers, of course that's kind of impossible to ship, but we can make smaller coop ones.

I'm not sure how to link from here. You can search etsy for somethingsafowl and that's my shop!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! :) once the babies are settled more and the coops finished I will be making more stuff to list. But I will happily design custom things if you would like! I already have two coop signs designed I just need to be able to get outside and paint them!

·
Happee ChickenSuperMomma
150 Posts
*LOVE* the chicken family lineup! Are these window decals?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes they can be used on any smooth surface. Best on windows and car like paint. If the windows are tinted I recommend white or silver or even gold. If not any dark or bright color works. I'm hoping to get some more stuff up soon, I just have to have time to sit at the computer and get creative! But with two kids and now 18 (woohoo!) baby chicks to take care of I don't have a ton of quiet time.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! I love designing and creating things. I'm really itching to make hand painted coop signs! Like "the chick inn (no vacancy)" and fresh eggs signs! <3 being pregnant limits my ability to be hands on with a lot of paint though.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The car decals are for sale now. I actually meant to make a coupon code for all of you guys. I'm going to see if I can do it now from my phone. If not I will in the morning and post it. Be back shortly!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts