Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 522 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
logo.png

To celebrate our one year anniversary, Leonard from CheeryChicks.com is donating two items to be given away to one lucky winner here on site.

First is the Chicken Feeder Baby

cheery2.jpg

Second is their CK1 Waterer (I own and love mine)

ck1 (1).jpg

How To Enter:

This contest is open to everyone!

Rules

- To enter, reply to this thread, limit 1 entry per person.

Details

The giveaway will close the night of September 1st and we will have a drawing on September 2nd.

We will draw 1 winning user name and post your name to this thread. You have 24 hours to claim your prize before another winner is randomly selected.

That's it. Good luck!

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to ChickenForum PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by September 1st, 2013. All contests are void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners are responsible for all taxes, customs fees and shipping fees outside the USA. Free shipping to anywhere in USA that allows this product.

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
I would absolutely LOVE to win this! My chickens empty their water bowls so fast due to heat, that the cooler/water nipple system would be AWESOME! And the feeder is super big, so I can satisfy their appetites! :) ❤This Contest! :)

1 - 20 of 522 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.