Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 542 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CheeryChicksLogo.png

I'm quite happy to announce that Cheery Chicks has released a new product, the Cheery Chicks Feeder Baby, and we are giving one away here on ChickenForum!

cheerychicksblue.jpg

From CheeryChicks
We want the best for our Baby Chicks.So why not add some color into their life!
We also want to continue to use it when our chicks are older and not lose our investment.
That is why we have created the Chicken Feeder Baby. The Chicken Feeder Baby crosses over between baby chicks, young, and adult chickens. Made to the perfect height of the baby chick for eating when the Chicken Feeder Baby is placed on the floor of your brooder. The shield prevents the baby chicks from jumping in to the feeder tray and scratching food all over the place.
As your chicks grow you simply raise the feeder using the Level Hanger to hang the Chicken Feeder Baby to the right height of your birds usually breast level.
Included with each Chicken Feeder Baby is a bright yellow funnel, EZ Access lid, and Level Hanger BPA free 5 Lbs bucket, BPA Free Feeder tray with shield.
How to Enter

This contest is open to everyone!

Rules

- To enter, reply to this thread, limit 1 entry per person.

Details

The giveaway will close the night of May 16th and we will have a live drawing on May 17th.

We will draw 1 winning user name and post your name to this thread. You have 24 hours to claim your prize before another winner is randomly selected.

That's it. Good luck!

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to ChickenForum PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by May 16th, 2013. All contests are void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners are responsible for all taxes, customs fees and shipping fees outside the USA. Free shipping to anywhere in USA that allows this product.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
WOW Thank you for having this contest. It comes at a perfect time as I have 12 chickies. I enjoy this forum very much and have recommended it to several of my friends. Hope I win.

From Alabama, I'm, Julie

·
27 Posts
I would love to try this chick feeder! So far this spring I have had 40 chicks hatch and many of my hens are still setting. This feeder would work great for me!

1 - 20 of 542 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.