Chicken Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Aren't they just the sweetest when they sleep! My Tillie Sue (barred rock) went to sleep when I held her earlier this afternoon. Sometimes when she's tired, she comes to me to be picked up. She'll instantly close her eyes and nap. Tillie was the only one to follow me around the yard today. The rest would have absolutely nothing to do with those couple inches of snow ... until I entinced them out with a few snacks. ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aren't they just the sweetest when they sleep! My Tillie Sue (barred rock) went to sleep when I held her earlier this afternoon. Sometimes when she's tired, she comes to me to be picked up. She'll instantly close her eyes and nap. Tillie was the only one to follow me around the yard today. The rest would have absolutely nothing to do with those couple inches of snow ... until I entinced them out with a few snacks. ;)
Haha! Yes they are when they are sleeping :) I like it when they are getting tired and turn their head sideways to look up at you & their little eyes are squinted.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Guilty!

I love the feather pattern! Makes me wanna cuddle up and take a nap too!
I'm sooo guilty of that. All I've mine have napped with me when they were little. Few times since they've grown, when I was too pooped & stressed out, I went to their house with my folding lawn chair in tow, held my Tillie for a bit and snoozed with her. So relaxing to hear their little snores & breathing. No other place I'd rather be than with my sweeties. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sooo guilty of that. All I've mine have napped with me when they were little. Few times since they've grown, when I was too pooped & stressed out, I went to their house with my folding lawn chair in tow, held my Tillie for a bit and snoozed with her. So relaxing to hear their little snores & breathing. No other place I'd rather be than with my sweeties. :D
Haha I do the same thing all the time! I take my chair out there and just sit with them and talk to them. I love hearing all their little noises.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts