Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have managed to do so in the past, but now the attachments area just shows an "Attach File" segment that doesn't link to a window to upload files. What is going on?

There are chickens who are demanding their 15 minutes of fame!

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
If your using a phone, turn it off, wait 10 seconds, then turn it back on. Sometimes a reboot will fix the issue. Worth a try anywho.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, been crazy busy.

No, I haven't managed to work it out.

In the reply window, below the text box, is an "Attach Files" area. There used to be a "Manage Attachments" button in there, but it isn't there any longer.

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
I have IE8, and below the Submit Reply button, in the other box with the gold color band and the label that says Additional Options, is the Manage Attatchments button about halfway down the box. It's just above the Submit Reply button that is in that other box. It's just above the topic review. Clear as mud? Good! Glad that I could help!!:):)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, the Manage Attachments button that I have used to post pictures in the past is not there at all.

I know that I am a problem child, but I can't even begin to figure this one out.

·
Banned
984 Posts
Who don't you try accessing this site via Google Chrome or another Internet Provider and see if you can post pics.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts