Chicken Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know your supposed to determine wether or not you can see something inside.. But I can get this to work well and I don't k ow what I'm looking for. Please explain to me!

·
Registered
74 Posts
At 8 days old when you rotate the egg on your candeler, you should see a small black dot with what looks to be thread attached to it, sometimes just the dot. If you look at it compared to a day old egg it looks like the yolk is expanding.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
clintdaniels83 said:
At 8 days old when you rotate the egg on your candeler, you should see a small black dot with what looks to be thread attached to it, sometimes just the dot. If you look at it compared to a day old egg it looks like the yolk is expanding.
When I looked yesterday all I could see was the air pocket

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
clintdaniels83 said:
There was dark and then the light where the air pocket is

·
Registered
74 Posts
I know it's hard to describe, but if you are seeing that it sounds pretty good to me. Give 5 more days and you will definitely have an answer to you question. Unmistakable at that point

1 - 10 of 10 Posts