Chicken Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there has been lots of small birds eating food I feed my chickens and I was wondering if my chickens can get sick from them?

·
Administrator
19,622 Posts
Yes, they can but there isn't a thing you can do about it. That said, I've raised outside birds for a long time, a couple of others have raised outside birds for a long time and have never had them get sick from outside birds.

So relax and enjoy them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, they can but there isn't a thing you can do about it. That said, I've raised outside birds for a long time, a couple of others have raised outside birds for a long time and have never had them get sick from outside birds.

So relax and enjoy them.
Okay thanks because the birds keeps eating the leftovers then my chickens peck at it

·
Wonderful Friend
1,247 Posts
Nah, we have a lot of wild birds that hang around to get the leftovers that get left or missed! They make out pretty good around my spoiled chickens, and they’re fun and funny to watch; we even have 3 nesting pair of cardinals in our yard! I would also say just enjoy.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nah, we have a lot of wild birds that hang around to get the leftovers that get left or missed! They make out pretty good around my spoiled chickens, and they’re fun and funny to watch; we even have 3 nesting pair of cardinals in our yard! I would also say just enjoy.
Okay thanks so much!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts