Chicken Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My chooks always come and say good morning when I come out I love them so much 馃グ they also peck me and jump
On me for cuddles ahhh so cute but the only thing is there are droppings everywhere on the deck and it is super annoying

Serama King
I have the same issue. Each day the muscovy ducks, pea fowl, and turkeys come to the kitchen door wanting a handout. Cleaning up after them is just part of the price of having free range poultry. I keep the garden hose handy so clean up is easy. My peeve is that they sometimes knock over my bonsai and break the pots, so now I look for heavy pots that won't fall over so easy and look for out of the way places where the trees will be safer.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the same issue. Each day the muscovy ducks, pea fowl, and turkeys come to the kitchen door wanting a handout. Cleaning up after them is just part of the price of having free range poultry. I keep the garden hose handy so clean up is easy. My peeve is that they sometimes knock over my bonsai and break the pots, so now I look for heavy pots that won't fall over so easy and look for out of the way places where the trees will be safer.
Oh wow that鈥檚 way harder to clean up than 3 chickens

Serama King
So be happy with just the droppings to clean up and think of all the smiles and laughs they bring to your life.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts