Bulk buy of Freedom Rangers, Clarksburg, MD

Discussion in 'Meat Chickens' started by MuddyHillFarm, Dec 10, 2012.

1. MuddyHillFarm

MuddyHillFarm Junior Member

My neighbor Janice and I would like to invite you to purchase Freedom Rangers with us for Spring delivery.

No minimums to participate and everyone will share in the price break that a larger order will bring.

At this point we are looking for commitments by January 1 with payment expected prior to the order being placed (once we know how many birds and the discount level we have attained)

I have the ability to accept payments via PayPal (the fees they charge will be passed on to you at my cost) so that money can be collected quickly and painlessly. If you do not have an account - not to worry you will still be able to use their system - I'll teach you - it is a very safe and a secure method of payment. ( I run several businesses using that payment platform for years with no problems)

If you are interested in ordering with us and possibly ordering NON- GMO grains/feed I need to create the spreadsheet ASAP.

Please reply with your contact information, quantity of Freedom Rangers.

If you have an interest in grain/feed put that in the email too, please.

Pick up from our place in Clarksburg, MD 20871 on the day your chicks arrive is mandatory.

Barry Chenkin
    www.muddyhillfarm.com

Clarksburg, MD 20871