Chicken Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Generally if you start typing (like buck...) the rest of the name often fills in. I know buckeye from another site and before he came here. He's a member of buckeye club. They have a Facebook group. Also Shumaker Farms is a big buckeye breeder. Just won best of show in Ohio, I believe. There was s buckeye thread for a while. Look there too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Energyvet said:
Generally if you start typing (like buck...) the rest of the name often fills in. I know buckeye from another site and before he came here. He's a member of buckeye club. They have a Facebook group. Also Shumaker Farms is a big buckeye breeder. Just won best of show in Ohio, I believe. There was s buckeye thread for a while. Look there too.
Thanks for the help, hope to get a few next week. To say my 4 year old is excited would be an understatement!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Private message Buckeye. He'll direct you.
It's sad to say, but I wouldn't expect Buckeye Chickens(Jeff Lay) to be back on this forum as long as the buckeye chickens thread is locked. He posted and helped a lot of people and was a great addition to the forum.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Buckeye is back! Just wanted to revive this thread while he's on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts