Chicken Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my mom are getting ready to start breeding D'uccle chickens and selling some of the chicks (sadly). We were wondering if were should make a webpage or is an ad on craigslist just fine??

·
Registered
250 Posts
I would start out with an ad on Craigslist for awhile. And if things get really rolling and doing really good, then make a website :) good luck!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To start out with Golden necks and Porcliens!! So excited to get them! So many people have told me great things about D'uccles!

·
Registered
250 Posts
briannasellars said:
To start out with Golden necks and Porcliens!! So excited to get them! So many people have told me great things about D'uccles!
Fun!! There great! I have 2 Blue D'uccle Bantams and they are just so fun to watch and full of personality for a chicken! I love mine :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
briannasellars said:
If you do make a website you'll have to let me know!! ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I'm only going to start out with golden necks not Porcliens yet.  My mom don't like the Porcliens. My mom said she is thinking about shipping D'uccles!! Does anyone know how shipping them without being part of a big company works??

·
Registered
250 Posts
briannasellars said:
Ok I'm only going to start out with golden necks not Porcliens yet.  My mom don't like the Porcliens. My mom said she is thinking about shipping D'uccles!! Does anyone know how shipping them without being part of a big company works??
If you do start shipping I might just have to order some! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts