Chicken Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
24,964 Posts
I really don't know. It might make it too long for some. I don't do series that go on forever. Three is about my limit.

I'm hoping you're not one and done. It take imagination to come up with that story line. Something I lack in a large way. There's another that I read, Jacqueline Druga. Her books are not edited anywhere near yours but her stories are so varied in storyline from each other.

·
Registered
I have a flock of Buckeyes and a flock I developed over the past 10+ years. I call them Spangled Sar
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I'll check out J. Druga. Yeah, I also hope I'm not one and done. I started writing the last week of July and by the end of October I did 4 (if we count the one I did with my wife). I'm a 2 finger typist so that really slows me down. Fifty thousand words with 2 fingers just takes a while!
I told my wife that you complimented her editing. She said to tell you thanks.

·
Registered
I have a flock of Buckeyes and a flock I developed over the past 10+ years. I call them Spangled Sar
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
"The Red River Gorge Killer" by Maribeth Wagner is free on Kindle and the amazon site today and tomorrow if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
My book, Adam II volume 2, is free on Kindle ebooks or the Amazon book store today and tomorrow. Pen name B. Camp
My wife's book. The Red River Gorge Killer. Is free today, Saturday and Sunday. Pen name Maribeth Wagner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts