Chicken Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
fowlmouthgirls said:
I would love to see some pictures of people's Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, I think they are so pretty and I have a baby, but I'm not sure her coloring is going to be within the breeds tankards, but they change so much it may be a bit early to tell.
Tankards!!! Lol standards is what I meant!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Gotta love AutoCorrect! I am realizing more and more how many different kinds of Wyandottes there are! I have 5 Silver laced Wyandottes. Your's looks lovely so far! :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would love to see some pictures of people's Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, I think they are so pretty and I have a baby, but I'm not sure her coloring is going to be within the breeds tankards, but they change so much it may be a bit early to tell.
So is my Winona too gold to pull the mahogany as she gets older?

·
Banned
825 Posts
Me too !!!

I think those are one of the PRETTIEST breeds of Chickens !
( I don't have any...but might....someday. )
....We shall see....
Be sure to post pictures when that chick matures.
-ReTIRED- :)
P.S. MOST of us, if not all, are pleased to see pictures !

·
Registered
185 Posts
image-1948871755.jpg

image-3203086781.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures of one of my chickens 'Beryl' who I think is meant to be a laced wyndotte...? Well, I got the egg from eBay and it was marked BLW... She is 10 weeks here and there is not much of the lace bit on her even now when she is a couple of weeks older!
Does anybody have a clue as to what she is?
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
sideways said:
Here are a couple of pictures of one of my chickens 'Beryl' who I think is meant to be a laced wyndotte...? Well, I got the egg from eBay and it was marked BLW... She is 10 weeks here and there is not much of the lace bit on her even now when she is a couple of weeks older!
Does anybody have a clue as to what she is?
Thanks
Man that looks like my BLRW Polish cross!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Oo does it... I've always wanted a polish... I dud wonder why she has a lot of feathers on the top of her head.... Ah well time will tell!
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here are my BLRW, I go in the morning to pick up a Foley Roo to add to my breeding program I'm starting.

Foley Pullet

Unknown lineage Hen

Current Roo, he's not as brassy as the flash makes him look.

Pullet from my roo and hen.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts