Blackes adventure with another rooster!

Discussion in 'Chicken Stories and Images' started by sandra, Jan 29, 2013.

1. sandra

sandra New Member

Ok, this is funny as heck. I wish I could have got it on video good. In tried. But I'll tell ya. Blackie got out of the chicken yard. But as soon as he got out he wanted back in, but as he walked up and the fence line, he caught out of he corner of his eye another rooster. Then, he stands erect and tall. All of a sudden, he races toward that rooster. The rooster is actually his own reflection! We have a polished stainless steel trash can on the patio. Blackie runs to the trash can rooster and does this sort of head bombing chicken dance. I assume its a challenge of.some kind. He even "plays chicken with the other rooster. The trash can is round so as he runs around the can, it runs around with him. He did this for about 20 minutes till he spotted me trying to get him on video!

2. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

That's hilarious!!! Thanks so much for the laughs. :D

3. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Silly chicken! He'll be looking for him in the future. Lol

4. Jim

Jim New Member

Now I have to go buy a trash an for near the coop.

5. sandra

sandra New Member

Yeah it was the most hilarious thing to watch. He was strutting around the can. And the state down was all too cute. Him running around the can with the can rooster chasing him. Baaah haaah! I think I might just put the can in the yard and watch him do it again!

6. Roslyn

Roslyn A Round American Woman

OMG! That is too funny! :D

7. WeeLittleChicken

WeeLittleChicken Active Member

Oooh, that is too much. I would have loved to have seen that! Silly creatures!