Chicken Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
Birdguy, sure is I have a list of what I want if I could lol.

Can't help but do you have birds? As in others? I see the macaw in your pic =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
robopetz said:
Birdguy, sure is I have a list of what I want if I could lol.

Can't help but do you have birds? As in others? I see the macaw in your pic =)
Yes I do... My macaw and soon getting chickens..we own a bird rescue fallen feathers in Arizona if you wanna look us up we are at
fallenfeathers.org we have lots of birds lol.. We rehabilitate and also take in exotic birds so we have many macaws cockatoos etc. from people who don't want them anymore.. Not sure where your located but if your in Arizona feel free to come volunteer!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
birdguy said:
Yes I do... My macaw and soon getting chickens..we own a bird rescue fallen feathers in Arizona if you wanna look us up we are at
fallenfeathers.org we have lots of birds lol.. We rehabilitate and also take in exotic birds so we have many macaws cockatoos etc. from people who don't want them anymore.. Not sure where your located but if your in Arizona feel free to come volunteer!!!
We also adopt birds so if interested let me know but we do not sell them and you have to come volunteer and get to know the bird an build a bond and then you get to bring the bird home and you get a cage and stuff.. Let me know and I'll let you guys know what we have you do and explain the adoption process
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
birdguy said:
We also adopt birds so if interested let me know but we do not sell them and you have to come volunteer and get to know the bird an build a bond and then you get to bring the bird home and you get a cage and stuff.. Let me know and I'll let you guys know what we have you do and explain the adoption process
I wish! I love love love birds/parrots!! I am in Hawaii. There is nothing like what you do here. I always see birds on craigslist for rehoming and I read the description and immediately I know that they are being rehomed because the owner just don't have enough knowledge to properly care for them. Majority of my day goes to caring for my birds. I wake up and do 45mins-1hr of chores for these birds before I even realize I forgot to get me some coffee. Lol
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top