Best picture in the world!!!

Discussion in 'Behavior & Flock Management' started by birdguy, Jan 16, 2013.

1. birdguy

birdguy New Member

Well....it's true

Attached Files:

2. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

3. rob

rob New Member

very true.

4. Keith

Keith New Member

Very true. It's tough to know when to stop!

5. robopetz

robopetz New Member

I have just one. Although I wish I could have a whole flock! Lol

6. birdguy

birdguy New Member

Yes.... It's hard

7. Raven

Raven New Member

Yup they sure are

8. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Birdguy, sure is I have a list of what I want if I could lol.

Can't help but do you have birds? As in others? I see the macaw in your pic =)

9. birdguy

birdguy New Member

Yes I do... My macaw and soon getting chickens..we own a bird rescue fallen feathers in Arizona if you wanna look us up we are at
    fallenfeathers.org we have lots of birds lol.. We rehabilitate and also take in exotic birds so we have many macaws cockatoos etc. from people who don't want them anymore.. Not sure where your located but if your in Arizona feel free to come volunteer!!!

10. birdguy

birdguy New Member

We also adopt birds so if interested let me know but we do not sell them and you have to come volunteer and get to know the bird an build a bond and then you get to bring the bird home and you get a cage and stuff.. Let me know and I'll let you guys know what we have you do and explain the adoption process

11. adobo

adobo Junior Member

i once started with one.. but now i have an army :D

12. robopetz

robopetz New Member

I wish! I love love love birds/parrots!! I am in Hawaii. There is nothing like what you do here. I always see birds on craigslist for rehoming and I read the description and immediately I know that they are being rehomed because the owner just don't have enough knowledge to properly care for them. Majority of my day goes to caring for my birds. I wake up and do 45mins-1hr of chores for these birds before I even realize I forgot to get me some coffee. Lol