Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, haven't been able to log in with Chrome. I'm here on Explorer. I have cleared cookies and everything in Chrome, that's why I have to log in. Soo, ask me anything, and I'll try to help. I'm in and out, and a big hug and thanks to Rob for helping and passing messages back and forth thru Facebook!!!

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yay again, I am on with Chrome!! I fiddled with it and the toolbar removal tool, and it worked, and here I am!!! I have my forum addiction back!!:D:D

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Again :(

I am here on Explorer, because if I ever get logged out on Chrome, I can't log back in. I even copied and pasted the link from my logged in self in Explorer to Chrome, and it still wouldn't let me log in with Chrome. Can I just be forever logged in?

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Is there a keep me logged in option after you log in? Only time I have to relog, is when I have to yank the battery out of this stubborn bugger when it locks up on me, or if I accidentally log myself off.

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, and the checkmark is in it, and I can log in. But if I try to click off the home page, it logs me back out. Then I can log in again, unless I try to click off the home page, and then I get logged out. It's a mean and nasty little circle, and I'm not in it!!! Waaaaaaa:(:(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well I've been having issues but I think it's my absent brain..... keep forgetting my password. and One time I got flipped over to a choose membership at premium and looked like I saw no access to forums..if not premium membership. I hope I am wrong on that...I should have done a screen shot. Sorry I cannot use IE so it may have been a password problem or just a security thing? Anyway good to be here and now to find a password I can remember....yikes. I have 10 different passwords for 10 different logins. A former office IT person told me always to keep all separate on all accounts and I'm less hackable. I think he was just trying to see if my eyes could cross...LOL. Now to see what's up over here!

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No, just the crazy loop. Like a goto command, when I clicked on anything, it would goto login again. I haven't run my AVG yet, I'll do that now and see if it was just Adaware. I believe it was, as I have had AVG forever.

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think the problem is fixed. It didn't log me out when I ran the scan, and I'm still here, so, so far so good!! Yay and happy dance!!!! :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts