Been Banished!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements and Support' started by fuzziebutt, Jan 24, 2013.

1. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

Well, haven't been able to log in with Chrome. I'm here on Explorer. I have cleared cookies and everything in Chrome, that's why I have to log in. Soo, ask me anything, and I'll try to help. I'm in and out, and a big hug and thanks to Rob for helping and passing messages back and forth thru Facebook!!!

2. rob

rob New Member

your welcome, glad to have you back.

3. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

Yay again, I am on with Chrome!! I fiddled with it and the toolbar removal tool, and it worked, and here I am!!! I have my forum addiction back!!:D:D

4. kaufranc

kaufranc Junior Member

Glad to have our Fuzziebutt back!

5. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Worlds not the same without you Fuzz.

6. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

It's a scary realization, isn't it?? :p

7. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Comforting actually.

8. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

Again :(

I am here on Explorer, because if I ever get logged out on Chrome, I can't log back in. I even copied and pasted the link from my logged in self in Explorer to Chrome, and it still wouldn't let me log in with Chrome. Can I just be forever logged in?

9. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Is there a keep me logged in option after you log in? Only time I have to relog, is when I have to yank the battery out of this stubborn bugger when it locks up on me, or if I accidentally log myself off.

10. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

Yeah, and the checkmark is in it, and I can log in. But if I try to click off the home page, it logs me back out. Then I can log in again, unless I try to click off the home page, and then I get logged out. It's a mean and nasty little circle, and I'm not in it!!! Waaaaaaa:(:(

11. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Oh fuzziebutt. What are we to do with you! ;) Wish I had more answers but you have me stumped. :p

12. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

Well I've been having issues but I think it's my absent brain..... keep forgetting my password. and One time I got flipped over to a choose membership at premium and looked like I saw no access to forums..if not premium membership. I hope I am wrong on that...I should have done a screen shot. Sorry I cannot use IE so it may have been a password problem or just a security thing? Anyway good to be here and now to find a password I can remember....yikes. I have 10 different passwords for 10 different logins. A former office IT person told me always to keep all separate on all accounts and I'm less hackable. I think he was just trying to see if my eyes could cross...LOL. Now to see what's up over here!

13. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

SOLVED (so far)!!! I uninstalled Adaware, and am logged in with Chrome with no problems. Glory!!!

14. havasu

havasu Active Member

Yeah, Fuzzybutt!

15. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

You are one smart chick, Fuzz!

16. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

It was a process of elimination. But we don't want to brag too much just yet...:rolleyes:

17. ChickenAdmin

ChickenAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Are you getting an error message?

18. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

No, just the crazy loop. Like a goto command, when I clicked on anything, it would goto login again. I haven't run my AVG yet, I'll do that now and see if it was just Adaware. I believe it was, as I have had AVG forever.

19. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

Way to go Fuzziebutt!!!!

20. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

I think the problem is fixed. It didn't log me out when I ran the scan, and I'm still here, so, so far so good!! Yay and happy dance!!!! :D