Chicken Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Serama King
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
How is she at fault if you keep giving her the wrong puppies?
Bad wording. The fault was ours. The first time the puppy went to the wrong mom. We should have been more diligent in keeping Sassy and her pups well away from the others. Sassy's "fault" in that she was the dog that hurt the pups, which wouldn't have happened had we been more with it. Sassy's puppies are now in a different room as they should have been all along.

·
Administrator
19,752 Posts
OK, that makes more sense to me.

BTW, no problem with well draining soil here. It's mostly sand.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I absolutely love Bonsai trees they look like a smaller version of a big tree..

·
Wonderful Friend
1,276 Posts
You have lots of time as it will be a while before the cutting/s are ready to mail.
If Tristan wanted to start on a bonsai, what would be the most forgiving to start with? He has some experience growing with me too, but he said he wanted one a few days ago. I might use it as a bribe so what should I get first you think?

·
Serama King
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Sara-sorry for not answering. This did not come through to my email as it is supposed to. For whatever reason I never get more than one post following my own post coming through in my email. I did not get any of the above posts other than the one immediately after mine; had no idea these posts were even here. I see them now only by accident. The best plant for a beginner and for the experienced is any of the ficus family. I thoroughly recommend the one pictured below-a Ginseng Ficus. It grows well indoors and outside in a shaded area. The tree grows into fantastic shapes and is easy to grow. Should you buy one for Tristan I'll provide more instructions This picture was probably used earlier in this thread, but here it is again.

Ginseng Ficus-20+ years old.
ffbbtt.jpg

·
Administrator
19,752 Posts
That's why I say to hit the new posts button. You can't totally rely on the notices to keep you fully informed on what is going on. So quit being pigheaded.

·
Serama King
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
That's why I say to hit the new posts button. You can't totally rely on the notices to keep you fully informed on what is going on. So quit being pigheaded.
It's not being pigheaded as I often do click on new posts, but some days are more hectic than others and some things are forgotten.

·
Administrator
19,752 Posts
You're forgiven. Maybe that's a sign that things are too hectic a lot? It's why I sold out. More on my plate than I could handle and not having time for any other living.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts