Chicken Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Clintdaniels what type of bantam is the chicken in ur first pic? I have one that looks just like it and have been trying to figure out if its a old English game.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chickenmommy said:
Clintdaniels what type of bantam is the chicken in ur first pic? I have one that looks just like it and have been trying to figure out if its a old English game.
That is a oeg. He is my big dog right now

·
Registered
948 Posts
Just what I thought. I have a boy and a girl. The girl is so sweet. We named the boy rango. When he crows it sounds like something from a Spanish fiesta lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chickenmommy said:
Just what I thought. I have a boy and a girl. The girl is so sweet. We named the boy rango. When he crows it sounds like something from a Spanish fiesta lol
Oh, I love it when a bantam crows. It really cracks me up. They think they are big and bad, til a full size roo crows and then there like sh!t I thought I sounded more manly lmao!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Lol this is my first time owning chickens. Do bantam crows ever mature or will they always have that little pitiful cockle doodle doo?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
chickenmommy said:
Lol this is my first time owning chickens. Do bantam crows ever mature or will they always have that little pitiful cockle doodle doo?
It stays pretty pitiful. After about a month they have there permanent crow

1 - 15 of 15 Posts