Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi

Lol. Saw this and had to share. Too funny!
what part of HI. are you from my brother inlaw lives in Hilo and sells Silkies and their eggs he rides a bike to town with his chickens on his shoulders thought it was funny you have one on your shoulder too

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's such a cute story. I live in Oahu though. Does he have frizzles? Maybe we can do a swap. I'll send eggs he send eggs lol. It's fun!

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Oh that is too cute. Have been known for that too - when I'm at one of my home health visits a few times. Not my fault they had chickens and didn't tell me first! Yes, I "had" to go out and see them too. :eek:

·
domf
11 Posts
OK, so I have 8 roosters, 40 hens, 7 peafowl, 2 geese, 7 ducks, 3 guineas, 8 quail, 9 pigeons, and not to mention all of my various finches, canaries and hook bills. So some of my hens are getting older (have had a few 10 years) while a bunch a few years old. But this gave me the excuse to order 30 chicks with one bonus. I got them on Sunday.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very adorable. I see some polish chicks in there. What kind of quail you got? Pics? I have quail too.

·
domf
11 Posts
I have a pair of bobwhite and eight pharaoh quail. I have kept button quail also. I have thought about getting other types.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have a pair of bobwhite and eight pharaoh quail. I have kept button quail also. I have thought about getting other types.

Can I see picks of your qual? What do they look like?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts