Chicken Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ever notice that you can't make a move without at least one of them knowing if it might involve food?
Oh its impossible! The rooster already follows me around like a duckling. I have to crop his feet feathers because i keep stepping on them if he s following me around. Even he stepts on his own feathers and fall down.
And he kinda makes me regret to teach him jumping to catch food in the air because you cant left any kind of house plant or food where he can reach.
Cats doesnt have much interest in food its potato chips.
And the dog is more polite but no better than her feathered brother :) they litetally come running if they hear a plastic bag. And the rooster is ready to rip any kid of food from her mouth forcefully..
Real sunshines, huh? :))

·
Registered
314 Posts
I can't help laughing at this one. Is he as affectionate as the rescue animal as well?
That is hysterical . We have 2 red eared slider turtles inside, 5 hens and a micro mini pig and 20+ plants in the house. Yes I talk to each of them! Some plants I have had 20 years

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
I thought I was bad.I have 2 hens and a rooster that come in and hang out and get special treats.That's in addition to the 4 exotic birds and dog.I had red eared sliders for years,then turned them loose in my pond.One is now the size of a dinner plate.He watches me and the geese swim from a distance.I also pick them up off the road if I spot one and take 'em to my pond.The local fish hatchery sells them for $25 but I didn't see them in this years catalog.I often wondered if any that I found were runaways that someone paid for.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts