Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Artfulwings
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let have a friendly forum for the American Serama, no debates just pure joy and fun of these awesome little ones!

Attachments

·
Artfulwings
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a few more pics of my guys-

Attachments

·
Artfulwings
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know someone with two Serama cockerels who is looking to find homes for them. I'm in NJ. Any takers?
wish i were closer- he might check with the 4h and see if any of the youth would want them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm here too. I can't figure out the whole picture thing though. Oh well, I'll have DH take a look at it when he gets home.
Energyvet: Beautiful Duckwings!!! I have one myself.

·
Artfulwings
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
when you post, down below it says manage attachments, click it and you can upload directly- real nice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, cluck-cluck here, will try posting pictures in a bit ;) Hummm, can't see how to edit with the pictures to comment on them, but the first one is my NewYearsDay hatch, they're such cuties, and the second picture is of my Luna who is my darling can-do-no-wrong sweetie! Love her!

Attachments

·
Artfulwings
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi guys! luna looks so much like my cleo- but she likes to bop the littler one on the head....:confused:

·
12 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm here too! But now that the other one is unlocked I'll probably be there more often. But I'll still check this one out. Thanks for the invite!

·
Artfulwings
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Attachments

·
Artfulwings
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that is a great resource site- so what is your little one?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts