Alabama Biddy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DanceswithChickens, Jul 29, 2012.

1. DanceswithChickens

DanceswithChickens Bama Biddy

Hey there! I am in Tuscaloosa County which is in West Central Alabama. It is where the University of Alabama Crimson Tide calls home, you may have heard of them. I love football, chickens, steamed broccoli, family, and a good joke - not necessarily in that order. I had chickens when I was a kid (many years ago) and started keeping them again in 2007. I live on 23 acres where I raise three boys and a few vegetables. I like to chat so hollar at me when you can find the time. :p

2. nccowgirlup

nccowgirlup Junior Member

Welcome to the group! I have only been here a little while, but am excited to "meet" and talk to other chickenarians! What kind of chicken is your favorite? I have one Golden Buff Orphington that is a lap chicken! She waits for me everyday to come and pick her up!

3. ricepaddydaddy

ricepaddydaddy New Member

4. Apyl

Apyl New Member

Welcome :) I am in Wisconsin but lived in Alabama for a couple years over in Calhoun county. My Dad still lives there near Centre.

5. DanceswithChickens

DanceswithChickens Bama Biddy

Thanks all, I like it here already!

6. DarkUnicorn

DarkUnicorn New Member

7. seiuchin

seiuchin seiuchin

We also have a couple Buff Orpingtons too. Both are very friendly, and one likes to be picked up and carried about.

8. 2rain

2rain New Member

Welcome from oregon I have a buff Americana RIR a mutt red star Orpington Cochen and another but forgot the breed lol and two chicks that are lemon coo coo Orpingtons