Chicken Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, ive been watching the forum and facebook for awhile now and figured its time i say hello. Ive had my beautiful boys and girls for about 6 years now. I love having chickens! It has and continues to have many beauties and love filled moments! So since im here im going to look around for some new chicken coops ideas for their new house after i move. Much love to all of you and your beatiful love for chickens :D

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hello from Upper Michigan. What kind of chickens do you have? They are so addicting!!! Love coming home to the sounds of their happy voices. Nothing like it. :)I have 9 chickens of various breeds and 2 Pekin ducks I brought home this Spring. So much for only needing a bag of chicken feed from Tractor Supply that day ... :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello and thank you Apyl and 7chicks! They do have happy voices! I have rhode island reds, and Americana hens. The roosters I have are a mix of Rhode Island Reds and a Leghorn rooster. So ive got quite the mix of 21 hens and 3 roosters. As soon as i move i plan on putting in a pond and getting some ducks. I love your profile picture, beauties! Tractor supply is a wonderful place, my chicks mainly graze so its easy on the trip to the store expenses. :D Thank you, much love to you and your chicks and ducks!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hello there, fellow Coloradian! :) I have two Rhode Island Red mixes and they are probably my favorite ones out of them all. I also have silver laced wyandottes. And now you want ducks?? I used to keep ducks and had so much fun with them! They are adorable but are such pigs!! Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hello and welcome from South Carolina. I am very new to chickens and I am having the time of my life. I just love my girls and they are so smart and social. I never knew chickens where that social and intelligent.

·
977 Posts
Hello from New Hampshire. Glad you like it here! We started out with 25 baby chicks 2 years ago. We have about 50 chickens( varying in ages up to 3 yrs) and 3 adult Pekin ducks (4 ducklings about a week old) and I love every thing about them!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow! hello and thank you everyone! Im super excited to be here, not too many people I can relate to with my love for chickens and all barnyard animals. So im glad i stumbled across this forum, its awesome! Thank you very much for the warm welcomes. i look forward to getting to know all of you! :D

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Hi and welcome from Cat Spring, TX.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hiya!! I'm a newbie, but I'm in Colorado too. Western slope. Pleased to meet ya!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts