Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have so much going on this spring! Getting 20 meat birds! Getting 2 silkies! Getting 6 laying hens! Getting laying hens tomorrow!!!!! YEA!!!!! :)

·
1,466 Posts
Sounds Great. I went for supplies and accidently came home with 12 white egg layers.
i better stay out of the feed store
the peep,peep,peep sound makes me reach for my cash & want to head to the checkout counter with all the fuzzy butts they have in the store :)

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
ThreeJ said:
Sounds Great. I went for supplies and accidently came home with 12 white egg layers.
Accidentally, uh huh. Lol. Pretty funny! My son thanked me for having chicks at home during his Spring break. He's 20.

·
Registered
231 Posts
soccerchicken12 said:
I have so much going on this spring! Getting 20 meat birds! Getting 2 silkies! Getting 6 laying hens! Getting laying hens tomorrow!!!!! YEA!!!!! :)
Send us some pictures!

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Sounds fun! I've got 21 chicks, 2 ducks , 2 geese, 1 turkey, coming in a couple weeks. A incubator with 9 ducks hatching this week and setting a couple doz eggs after this hatch lol . Oh and I already have 7 ducks and 14 chickens. I still dont know what I'm going to brood the turkeys in, its still snowing and my original brooder/pen I was going to use is filled with snow.

·
977 Posts
Soccer chicken I haven't gone there because I know I would come home with some! I have been going to Blue Seal, they haven't got their chicks yet, so I am safe for now!!!!

·
977 Posts
We go to the Blue Seal in Pittsfield / Chichester. It's right by our work so it's close. Went there last week and spent $100. That was ouchie!

·
1,466 Posts
We go to the Blue Seal in Pittsfield / Chichester. It's right by our work so it's close. Went there last week and spent $100. That was ouchie!
i'm paying $12.99 a bag for Blueseal extra egg pellets, ossipee is higher for the same product.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts