Chicken Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Floof queen
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello all! I will have 2-week old Serama chicks up for the grabbing in spring of 2022! Does anyone want some? They are $10 each. For pictures, questions, or anything else I will be happy to answer. :)

·
Registered
Floof queen
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn, I would take them But I'm nowhere close to NC. Do you have pictures!
Dang it! meant to post That I WILL have them. I have some adults ready to breed and the chicks will probably be here in the spring. Sorry bout that! I can send pictures of the chickens themselves so you can pick the mom. We only have one rooster and he is frizzled. So cute!
Bird Vertebrate Phasianidae Comb Chicken

I don't have anything yet and will have to get the close-ups later, but here is Pearl in the front, Ruby to the far right, Ramy the rooster in the back, Lucy the one to the left of him, and Sofia in the far left-back. Chrysanthemum was not in this picture but I will get one. Thanks for responding! :)

Just edited the first post

·
Registered
Chick Lover
2,249 Posts
So the ones in the picture are the ones I am breeding. The chicks will be here in the spring, and right now I just have pictures of the adults. :)
Oh I see, but in your thread title it says 2 week old serema chicks, I don't really get it.🤔

1 - 10 of 10 Posts