1000 Posts!

Discussion in 'Announcements and Support' started by Keith, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Keith

Keith New Member

Wow! What an amazing first week. We already reached 1000 posts!

Thanks to everyone for signing up and joining in. :):)

2. UncleJoe

UncleJoe New Member

And sundancers has over 10% of them. :D Hi Andi!

3. Apyl

Apyl New Member

Congrats!...

4. Sundancers

Sundancers New Member

What can I say .....:cool:

We need some chicken smilies ... ! :D

5. CMCLB

CMCLB New Member

That explains why I never found you before! I've searched in the iPhone store a few times & all I find are games. I'm really enjoying reading the forums.

6. Sundancers

Sundancers New Member

Over 1500 now ... :D

7. Keith

Keith New Member

We are two weeks old so even the app store is not quite showing us high in ranks. Can't wait till app store and google rank us.

8. Cescacharl

Cescacharl Member

Don't know how I found you, but I'm glad I did. Looking forward to a great app to help me, a novice chicken keeper.

9. Catherine

Catherine Junior Member

Hello , I'm new to the forum and to iPhones and to chickens . Hope this will post as I have not had any luck so far using this site . I can't download pictures, I believe they are to large a file and I don't know how to shrink them for posting . So guess if this doesn't post ill be deligated to just reading about you all and hoping you'll ask the questions I would like to hear about And be able to follow the thread. Phew hard to type on iPhone LOL this is nuts LOL. Any how we love our new pet chickens and so happy to find this forum even with the difficulty using it.

10. kahiltna_flock

kahiltna_flock New Member

It posted! I know how hard it is, I really had a hard time with the site and my iPhone. With time it gets easier. Keep trying. And welcome!

11. Cescacharl

Cescacharl Member

Yes it def does get easier...not always successful but a bit og jigging and 9/10 it works! Good luck and ask away!

12. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Welcome from NJ. Enjoy chicken land!

13. earlyt89

earlyt89 New Member

I love this app! Stay up late just reading. So many people now the origionals are kind of distant. What if we had a friends list? I would like to know what Keith, Austin, Sundancer, and Rob (along with a few dozen others) are up to.

14. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Still here Early! Others have been chased away. I started a friends list but it doesn't seem to function well on his sight. Happy new year!

15. ChickenAdmin

ChickenAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'm still here.

We call friends followers and you can follow someone through their user profile page.

16. havasu

havasu Active Member

You may be right but "how ya doing follower" just doesn't have the same ring to it. :D