Chicken Forum banner
medicated feed
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Feeding & Watering
    Something to consider; Many of us feed medicated starter, Vit D mal-absorption/depletion occurs with its use. Vitamin D3 is absorbed through foods, which are consumed by the chicks. Only 10% of the chicks Vit D daily needs are absorbed through food. The body creates the other 90%. Now without...
1-1 of 1 Results