wooden playhouse converted to coop. primer and painted inside and out, added window flaps, cut door opening in the back, added vent holes and screened in the windows. the floor is wood so we bought heavy rubber mat from tractor supply. They have it on a huge roll and you get it by the foot. It has worked very well to protect the floor, even though it's not so pretty, I can remove it and scrub it clean when needed. There are 2 roosting poles inside, a hanging feeder and I also put a small feeder with a grit, oyster shell and DE mix inside. Water is hanging out in the run and is a 5 gal bucket with chicken nipples screwed into the bottom. at the time of the pictures we had 2 covered litter boxes with hay inside for nesting boxes. It worked great and it was easy to remove and clean them. Since then we have built on an external nesting box with 3 nesting spaces and increased the size of our flock along with adding a rooster.